Saturday, November 5, 2016

Soup Spoon Season is here!



At the beginning of Summer this year I noticed that all of a sudden instead of being out of soup spoons I was suddenly out of salad forks. Well now it's Soup Spoon Season again - and I'm excited! I made this Potato Corn Chowder the other day - the last of this season's corn and I had a few sweet red peppers left so I added them and it was delicious! This picture kind of sucks as I didn't stop to take a one while it was hot - this is the little bit leftover - which I will be warming up today.



And since it is the last of the tomato season I also made a few fried green tomatoes - just so the Forks don't get jealous ; 0


15 Minute Easy Margherita Flatbread Pizza

Ingredients

  • 1 Naan bread
  • 3 pieces fresh mozzarella
  • 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 5 basil leaves
  • 3 cloves garlic
  • 1 tomato

Takes , serves 2.

Instructions

  1. Press fresh garic and mix with oil.
  2. Brush the flatbread with half the oil mixture. Place in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
  3. Arange sliced mozzarella and tomato on flatbread. Place back in oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
  4. Sprinkle with chopped basil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent posts

Like Us